Would you liked to be published in TPJ? We are now accepting photo essays of all shapes and sizes!! Send pix (via WeTransfer), let us kibbitz, make some magic:
Our guidelines for the photo essays:
- Any theme you like
- We avoid trying to constrain our photographers’ process too much, but we do prefer work that has a strong POV, a good deal of energy in the subjects and settings, and are especially fond of photos which strongly convey emotion and/or thematic subtext.
- A narrative or thematic connection to the images
- Between 10-20 shots
- At 1800px-2400px wide at 72dpi
- Intro of no more than 200 words
- Title/intro (both of which may be edited by staff)
- Profile pic
- We reserve the right to reject the photo essay anytime before publication
SUBMISSIONS ARE ALWAYS OPEN. SEND US SOMETHING THAT EXPRESSES WHO YOU ARE AS LOUDLY AND WONDERFULLY AS POSSIBLE. WE LOVE YOU!