1. Being in control of your environment, in a way.
2. The more oxygen the better.
3. “I’ve always thought gardeners are some of the nicest people”.
4. Realizing you have to be aware of needs, even your own.
5. It’s all about the light.
Delaney Royer is the natural product of two artistic parents. Gifted (and cursed) with a preternatural intensity from a very early age she showed extraordinary abilities at classical piano, photography and fine art. Recently she has chosen to emphasize the graphic arts side of her interests and has begun building a successful business utilizing her photography, drawing, and design skills, often combining them in a very original mixed media format.
Model: Clair Banks